I. Purpose. The purpose of this Confidentiality Agreement is to protect the identity and privacy of our clients. Board Members, Staff and Volunteers at Foster Pantry encounter personal and sensitive information about clients. This is particularly true when assisting families involved in the Foster Care Program. Therefore, it is very important to refrain from disclosing any information to third parties about our clients to avoid causing them harm.
II. Confidential Information. Confidential client information should never be discussed in the presence of third parties, except under the Terms outlined below. Any files and/or documents containing confidential information should never be shared or released to third parties, except under the Terms outlined below.
Confidential information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Identifying information about the client, including name, address or phone number;
2. Information relating to the client’s family;
3. Information regarding the client’s placement status;
4. Information about the abuse, trauma, and/or persecution experienced by the client; or
5. Any other information that would identify the client or potentially place the client and/or
family members at risk.
III. Terms. By signing this Confidentiality Agreement, you agree to the highest ethical standards and to abide by the following provisions:
1. All communications between Agency staff, volunteers, and clients are confidential.
2. The staff or volunteer shall not disclose confidential information to a third party without the
client’s written consent to release such information.
3. The staff or volunteer shall not disclose confidential information to a third party without
Agency’s knowledge and consent.
4. I understand that as a staff or volunteer, I have a duty to keep client information confidential
throughout my term as a staff or volunteer as well as after my employment or volunteer status
5. I understand that my failure to abide by the terms of this Confidentiality Agreement may
result in the termination of my participation as a staff or volunteer at the Agency.
Every website has a story, and your visitors want to hear yours. This space is a great opportunity to give a full background on who you are, what your team does and what your site has to offer. Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want site visitors to know.
If you’re a business, talk about how you started and share your professional journey. Explain your core values, your commitment to customers and how you stand out from the crowd. Add a photo, gallery or video for even more engagement.